Zucchini Mushroom Rice Skillet. This Mushroom Cauliflower "Rice" Skillet is a delicious low-carb and vegan/vegetarian main dish for dinner. Ground beef, zucchini, fire roasted tomatoes and rice cooked together for an easy one skillet entrée. Stir in oregano and salt and pepper to taste.
Ingredients of Zucchini Mushroom Rice Skillet
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh thick sliced button mushrooms.
- You need 4 of fresh shiïtaki mushroom caps ( quartered ).
- You need 7 oz of thick sliced yellow squash.
- It's 7 oz of thick sliced zucchini.
- Prepare 1 small of onion medium thick sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 cup of low sodium broth or water (any kind).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of instant dry rice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper.
But, there is still some zucchini always hanging around this time of year, and what better way to use it up than in this Italian Chicken, Mushroom, and Zucchini Easy Chicken Skillet Recipe! This is a yummy rice skillet with pork chop, zucchini, and Parmesan cheese. You don't need a lot of oil for this recipe - chicken broth does the trick. Used brown rice added broccoli and chopped kale along with the zucchini.
Zucchini Mushroom Rice Skillet instructions
- In a large skillet heat oil..
- Add onion, mushrooms and garlic. Sautee until crisp tender..
- Add broth/water, soy sauce, lemon pepper and zucchini.
- Bring to a boil..
- Add rice and stir well. Boil until 3/4 of the liquid is gone. Stirring occasionally..
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes undisturbed..
- Turn off heat and remove lid. Let stand 5 minutes more undisturbed..
- Fluff and serve hot..
- Serves 4 as a side or serves 2 as a meal..
- Easily add steak or chicken to first saute... to make it a meal..
Visually could have used a veggie of another color. The Best Zucchini Mushroom Quinoa Recipes on Yummly It's a low carb easy skillet-meal with cauliflower shredded to look like rice, plus zucchini and kielbasa. This is the one-pot low-carb dinner you've been waiting for! It's an easy skillet-meal, perfect for a weeknight, but doesn't have loads of pasta or rice.