Zucchini fries 2. In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal and seasonings. Dip zucchini in egg white, then roll in flour mixture. When the zucchini is golden on the outside, and soft on the inside, it's ready.
Ingredients of Zucchini fries 2
- It's 4 of zucchini.
- It's 1 packages of Italian season.
- It's 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 cup of season bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of lemon pepper.
Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden This recipe for Parmesan fried zucchini is a delicious way to prepare this incredible variety of squash. These zucchini fries make a light and tasty alternative to potatoes. The "fries" are baked with a Panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese make these baked zucchini fries crispy and delicious. How to slice Zucchini for Zucchini Fries.
Zucchini fries 2 step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 cut zucchini into french fries mix oil and Italian season together.coat vegetables in oil mixture then coat with bread crumbs and cheese then spread on cookie sheet and bake for 40 minutes or until your liking.
I posted a Parmesan zucchini fries recipe and I wanted to teach you how to cut zucchini into strips for the zucchini fries. Baking these zucchini fries creates optimal lightness and crunch. Frying them in coconut oil or Zucchini Fries. Recipe created by Sarah Copeland and Diane Morgan. Arrange zucchini, without crowding, in a single layer on the prepared pans.