Skillet zucchini and yellow squash. In this video I am showing you my new favorite Summer vegetable, Zucchini and Yellow Squash! Growing up we didn't eat a lot of squash, so I never. My favorite way to use zucchini is in this ravishingly good zucchini bread recipe (and this simple skillet dinner isn't bad either!).
Ingredients of Skillet zucchini and yellow squash
- It's 1 small of yellow squash.
- You need 1 small of Zucchini.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italien seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 stick of butter or margarine.
The garlic and shallot combination is subtle, but compliments My husband hate zucchini and yellow squash and to my happy surprise told me he loves this dish!! I used skim milk instead of heavy cream and it came. Then add chopped zucchini and yellow squash. Squeeze excess moisture from the squash.
Skillet zucchini and yellow squash step by step
- Wash the zucchini and squash with water and cut of the ends.
- Take all the seasonings and the minced garlic then mix in a small bowl.
- Slice the squash and zucchini horizontally into whatever thickness you like best..
- Put stove on medium high temperature and melt the stick of butter.
- Once the butter is melted mix the seasoning and minced garlic with the butter.
- Lastly put your sliced squash and zucchini into pan and cook to your liking.
Baked Zucchini And Yellow Squash Casserole Recipes. Spread the oiled zucchini on the prepared pan. Do your best to make sure the squash are in a single layer. Sprinkle the pan evenly with shredded cheese. I love squash, be it zucchini or yellow squash.