Spinach zucchini and mushrooms stir fry. Submit a Recipe Correction. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Pan-fry and toss these mushrooms with sliced zucchinis. The two work well and make for a well-balanced meal.
Ingredients of Spinach zucchini and mushrooms stir fry
- Prepare 100 grams of zucchini, quartered.
- Prepare 100 grams of Frozen Spinach.
- You need 100 grams of White button mushrooms, sliced.
- It's 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
What you'll want to avoid, however, is soy sauce, or any prepared dressings with preservatives and flavoring agents. Stir-frying a big bag of spinach has become one of my favorite ways to get greens on the plate these last few weeks, and a few slices of garlic in the mix Stir-fry one more minute: Keep moving the spinach around the wok until the spinach has just barely collapsed and wilted, but is still bright green. This super-savory tofu and mushroom stir-fry is a flavor-packed vegetarian main that comes Stir-fries are all about cooking quickly and over high heat, so the key to success is prepping your Added zucchini and used sake instead of the Chinese rice wine because thats what I had on hand. It is much better than takeout!
Spinach zucchini and mushrooms stir fry step by step
- Chop up vegetables and set aside..
- Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Add in sliced mushrooms and zucchini and cook for 5mins..
- When mushroom and zucchini have soften a little, add in spinach and continue cooking..
- Serve warm with some scrambled eggs or chicken and sweet potato.
This stir fry is loaded with colorful vegetables, chicken, and a simple sauce! And the zucchini noodles are genius! They are fun to eat, healthy, delicious, and so. Stir-fried Zucchini & ShiitakesWilliams Sonoma - Taste. Make the best Spinach and Mushroom Stir-Fry with this easy recipe.