Parmesan crusted zucchini fries. Delicious and addicting Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Fries make a perfect low carb and gluten free appetizer, side, or snack! Do you guys have those recipes that you're dying to make and it's on your list for a good year until finally one day you're like HOT DAMN, let's do this. Zucchini fries oven baked with Japanese panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Ingredients of Parmesan crusted zucchini fries
- You need of main.
- It's 2 large of zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese dry.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of seasoning dash to taste.
- Prepare 2 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 dash of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 dash of oregano.
- Prepare 2 dash of ground black pepper.
- It's 2 dash of Season salt.
The BEST Parmesan Fried Zucchini on the planet, dipped in buttermilk and crusted with parmesan cheese.so EASY to make!!! Give the spiralizer a break and make these crispy Parmesan Crusted Fried Zucchini Sticks. Coated in Panko breadcrumbs, parmesan and buttermilk then lightly pan fried. Try this Panko-Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Fries recipe, or contribute your own.
Parmesan crusted zucchini fries step by step
- Cut zucchini into fry like pieces put in a bowl add oil and thoroughly coat fries.
- In a separate bowl add all spices and parmesan mix thoroughly with a fork.
- Take each fry and press into parmesan mix coat well then place on a foil lined cookie sheet you may want to spray with pam so they don't stick.
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Plate and serve with some dip or as a side for grilled chicken breast or salmon.. enjoy 😊.
Prepare the dredging ingredients in this order, zucchini fries, egg wash, and panko Parmesan crumbs. Liberally spray the baking rack with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden vegetable flavor. These are delicious dipped in marinara sauce! This recipe for Parmesan fried zucchini is a delicious way to prepare this incredible variety of squash.