Simple Sautéed Zucchini. Sautéed Zucchini from Delish.com is a fast and simple vegetable side you can cook any day of the Most days, we don't have time to make an elaborate side dish, and something simple is all we crave. Simple sauteed zucchini recipe with onion, garlic, fresh tarragon, basil, and Gruyere Swiss cheese. After several years of observing the results of my feeble gardening.
Ingredients of Simple Sautéed Zucchini
- Prepare 3 each of Small zucchini (used organic).
- It's 4 clove of Garlic (whole) I plan to pick out for other dishes, but want the flavor!.
- Prepare 3 each of Pepperoncini.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil. Feel free to add more!.
I love eating simply and when one or two ingredients are a clear standout with a few others that compliment them. Sautéed zucchini is a quick, easy, and healthy side. I love this version with zucchini cooked with garlic and Jump to the Garlic Butter Sautéed Zucchini Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. THIS simple vegetable side dish can be cooked up in just a few minutes and is a compatible addition to any entrée…a generous amount of tender squash.
Simple Sautéed Zucchini step by step
- Combine sliced zucchini, garlic and pepperoncini in a pan with virgine olive oil..
- Do not stir too much, or your zucchini will turn into mush. If you want them golden and in the mean while, you will need to pay attention. Flip once they are golden on one side..
- That's it. You know have the basics for making Italian food, better than any restaurant in town. If you want to add this dish to pasta, increase oil and use penne. There is a reason there are so many types of pasta- but I will leave it for another day ;).
This sautéed zucchini recipe is made with fresh zucchini, olive oil, and garlic powder, and parmesan cheese adds an extra layer of flavor to this tasty dish. Sides don't get much easier than this simple sautéed zucchini squash seasoned with salt, pepper, and fresh herbs. A few years ago I discovered the magic of this super simple sautéed squash recipe thanks to my sweet mother-in-love. I had to have ACL surgery after a. Sauteed Zucchini. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.