Asian zucchini noodles stir fry. Stir-frying is a super-quick cooking technique, so you'll want everything within reach to avoid a mad-dash across the kitchen. Long story short: Easy homemade stir-fry sauce + zucchini noodles + chopped veggies + garlicky shrimp = the ultimate (healthy!) takeout fake-out that will be on your table. It is much better than takeout!
Ingredients of Asian zucchini noodles stir fry
- It's 2 of zucchini.. made into noodles.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of snow peas.
- It's 3 tbsp of garlic chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of ginger chopped.
- It's 3 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
- It's 3 tbsp of soyasauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of salt.
Asian Stir Fry Noodles are loaded with vegetables and crispy tofu and cooked in a soy, garlic, ginger sauce. Load up your stir fry noodles with all your favorite veggies. You can use the ones I listed in the Creamy Thai Noodles with Feta Peanut Sauce. Avocado Pesto Zucchini Noodles with Burst.
Asian zucchini noodles stir fry step by step
- Heat peanut oil in a pan.. add ginger garlic and fry for a min. Add all the veggies and fry for till cripsy.
- Add soyasauce and sugar and mix well. Cook for 2 mins.
- Add zucchini noodles and cook for another 2-3mins..
- Add salt according to taste.
This is the one I like to use and you can get it on amazon here or most home stores. In a large pan stir fry a small onion and some garlic then add the sauce and noodles t the pan and cook for just a minute and you're done! Transfer the stir-fry to serving plates, garnish with toasted sesame seeds and serve immediately. Kelly's Note: You can make zucchini noodles using a variety of gadgets, including a mandoline (pictured in recipe), a spiralizer or a vegetable peeler. The best noodle stir fries require you to cook ingredients separately.