Zucchini Fry. Whether You Serve It As A Side Or An Appetizer, This Restaurant Style Fried Zucchini Is A Family Favorite. Fried To Perfection, This Dish Is Simply Addicting, Especially Dipped In Ranch And Marinara! This healthier version of fried zucchini sticks or zucchini fries as some people call them are delicious as a snack, appetizer or side dish.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fry
- Prepare 5 of zucchini.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of pomegrenade molasses.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 dash of olive oil.
These Zucchini Fries are the real deal. I'll admit I was very skeptical when Matt was making them the first time around. Baking these zucchini fries creates optimal lightness and crunch. It thickens the watery zucchini juice and makes the black bean sauce coat better.
Zucchini Fry instructions
- Cut the zucchini into small pieces and put them in the food processor to chop them further into small bits.
- Fry the chopped onion until it turns red.
- Add the zucchini, water, salt, garlic and the promenade molasses to the onions and mix..
- Once the mix boils, lower the fire and allow to simmer till the zucchini is cooked and the water evaporates..
- Once done, add the dash of olive oil and serve (hot or cold, but normally out is served cold).
If you like the black bean Cook and stir for a minute to coat the zucchini evenly with oil. Add the black bean sauce (or. Zucchini is a high moisture vegetable that is great for stir-fry. Cook it with ginger and Chinese seasonings in this quick and easy recipe. Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden This recipe for Parmesan fried zucchini is a delicious way to prepare this incredible variety of squash.