Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl. To serve, divide the chicken mixture between two shallow serving bowls. Top with zucchini noodles and roasted sweet potato. Sprinkle with the cilantro and mint.
Ingredients of Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl
- Prepare of Seared Chicken.
- You need 6 oz of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It's 1 tbsp of Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of Limes for juice and zest.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of Stick Butter.
- You need of Al Pastor Zucchini Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of La Tortilla Factory Al Pastor Skillet Sauce.
- You need 1 of Small Zucchini.
- You need 2 tbspn of Chopped Green Onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cilantro Diced.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- It's 2 of Asparagus.
- You need 2 of Premade soft shell Taco Bowls.
When making zoodles (zucchini noodles) I prefer a thicker noodle because it has more of bite and I'm careful not to overcook them so they don't get watery. Start by spriralizing the zucchini using blade D if you have the Inspiralizer, or the thickest noodle blade your spiralizer has. Zucchini noodles are easy to make with my favorite spiralizer and they only take a couple of minutes to cook. Because I'm obsessed with zucchini Bake the Chicken: I meal prep herbed baked chicken all the time, then dice and store in the fridge to add to zucchini noodles and salad recipes throughout.
Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl step by step
- Heat Skillet to Medium High. Pad both sides of chicken breast to remove outer juice. Season with Salt, Pepper, Cayenne, Cumin, and Grill Mates..
- Once heated, add butter to slightly froth. Place in in chicken and sear about 6-7min. While saucing butter over chicken..
- In the meantime, spiral the Zucchini into noodles. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Add in a small bowl of water and let rest. Dice up Green Onion and Cilantro..
- Flip chicken over and continue to sauce. Top with some cilantro, and continue to sauce until 165-170° internal temperature. (Add in asparagus about 3 minutes prior to allow asparagus to soak in the juice. Remove from pan, top with half the skillet juice and let rest..
- Strain Zucchini Noodles and pat excess water off..
- With the remaining juices, add in Zucchini Noodles and sauté. Drizzle half the pouch of Al Pastor seasoning and stir in. Add in half the green onion and Cilantro and continue to stir. Remove front heat..
- Prior to serving, Slice the chicken at an angle..
- Place two taco bowls, base it with the zucchini noodles, Chicken Slices (drizzle al pastor glaze from skillet on top. Dash with cilantro, green onion, and Lime Zest. Place asparagus and two lime wedges (for squeezing on taco bowl)..
- Serve and enjoy..
Once the spiralized zucchini has time to soak up the herby pesto sauce, this chicken and pesto pasta makes particularly good leftovers. This healthy summer dinner subs zoodles for pasta to help use up your zucchini bounty--as well as slash calories and carbs. Pan-seared Halibut (or substitute cod, tofu, salmon, sea bass, scallops etc…) served over lemony zucchini noodles with garlic, olive oil and parsley. We're still working on all the zucchini around here and one of my favorite ways to eat it, is in noodle form, of course! We recently made Noodleless Zucchini Bowls for dinner.