Stir fry Zucchini. Healthy vegetables in a gingery teriyaki sauce that is perfect served over rice or quinoa! I plant many vegetables to use in cooking. Tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini are among are among our favorites.
Ingredients of Stir fry Zucchini
- Prepare 2 pcs of zucchini.
- You need Half of slice fish block.
- It's of Ginger, garlic, shallots.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
Zucchini bread, zucchini chips, zucchini, zucchini, zucchini. Zucchini is a high-moisture vegetable and not too tough, which makes it perfect for stir-frying. Then, slice it for stir fry. It thickens the watery zucchini juice and makes the black bean sauce coat better.
Stir fry Zucchini step by step
- Wash properly zucchine and slice into cubes. Wash fish block and cut into cubes too.
- Pan fry fish block then set aside.
- In a hot pan add oil then saute ginger shallot and garlic. Add in zucchini stir fry then cover until half done. When ready put in fish block. Season with oyster sauce. Cover until gourd is cook. Remove cover and add flour diluted with water to thicken the sauce. Simmer a little then serve.
If you like the black bean sauce, you should definitely check out my original blog post about it. Zucchini Stir- Fry recipe - How to make Zucchini Stir- Fry. This zucchini stir fry recipe combines nutritious beef and zucchini for a pasta-like dish with much This simple stir fry is a regular in our meal planning rotation and is also my go-to for busy nights. Ribbons of carrot and zucchini are stir fried in a light sauce that lets the flavors of your garden's Tonight I'm going to bake some carrot zucchini bread, and last night we had the fastest stir fry ever. When Roby was ready to leave he found me and proudly showed me his purchase: two zucchini and two yellow squash.