Keto Turkey Burger with Zucchini Fries. Elegance is redefined with this savory and tangy burger topped with melty goat cheese. Joining the party, are crispy zucchini fries and a spicy tomato Season with salt and pepper. Place the burgers on beds of lettuce and the onion mixture.
Ingredients of Keto Turkey Burger with Zucchini Fries
- It's of Buns.
- You need 4 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 Tbs of Garlic powder.
- It's 1 Tbs of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Turkey Burger.
- It's 1 Lb of Jennie Oh Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 of Large Egg.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Ground Pork Rinds.
- It's 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- It's 1 Tbs of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Onion Powder.
- You need of Zucchini Fries.
- You need 1-2 of Large Zucchini.
- It's 1 Cup of Ground Pork Rinds.
- You need 1 of Large Egg.
- You need 1 Tbs of Ranch.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 Tbs of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It's 1 Tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Dry Ranch Powder.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- You need of Avocado.
- It's of Tomato.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
You can either season it the way I did or experiment on your own taste's. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Double cheese turkey burger with keto cloud bread buns and grilled onions. Season the cold turkey burgers with a generous pinch of salt and a couple cracks of pepper on one side.
Keto Turkey Burger with Zucchini Fries step by step
- Make Buns First: In Bowl whisk 4 large eggs, 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese, and seasonings. I use a cast iron burger press to pour mixture into to form the buns. Cook covered until ready to flip. Then remove cast iron and cook until it becomes a little firm. Then set aside to cool..
- Cut zucchinis into shape of fries, the dip fries into egg wash mixture of 1 Large egg mixed with 1 tbs of ranch. Then dip into mix of ground pork rinds, shredded parmesan cheese, and seasonings. Repeat process for thicker coating. Then bake in oven at 400° for 15 minutes, flip over and bake for another 10 minutes..
- Next mix ground turkey with 1 large egg, 1 cup of grounded pork rinds, and seasonings. Form burger patties out of mixture. Then cook burgers until cooked all the way through. May have to cook covered if burger patties are thick..
- Assemble turkey burger on bottom bun and top with cheese and other desired toppings I used avocado, tomato slices, and ranch sauce..
Make sure the grill is hot, spray some non-stick spray on the grill grates, and place the salted side of the burger. A turkey burger CAN be flavorful and juicy, as long as you use ground thighs and add creamy Aren't turkey burgers dry? Rather than grilling your burgers, it's best to pan-fry them in a generous amount of olive oil. Ingredients: burger/patty (made from pure ground beef, chicken, turkey, pork, etc), egg, guacamole. It is a good idea to batch-cook homemade burgers and stores them in the freezer because you never.