Oats and Buckwheat Cheela (Savoury Pancakes).
Oats and Buckwheat Cheela (Savoury Pancakes)
Ingredients of Oats and Buckwheat Cheela (Savoury Pancakes)
- Prepare 1 Cup of powdered Oats.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Buckwheat flour(millets or Ragi flour can also be used).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped Methi leaves.
- It's 1/2 cup of thinly sliced Zucchini, bell peppers etc.
- It's 1 of Chopped onions.
- You need 2-3 of green chillies (optional).
- It's as required of coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Oats and Buckwheat Cheela (Savoury Pancakes) instructions
- Mix Oats, Buckwheat flour, onions and chillies with some water. Stir and make a Dosa batter consistency. Keep aside for 10 mins.
- Keep a pan on high flame till it’s hot. Brush some oil. Spread a ladle of the batter on the hot tawa/pan..
- Place thin zucchini/veggies slices on top and lower the flame. Flip and cook both sides till crisp and golden..
- For dip - grind mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chillies and jeera powder, amchur powder and salt in a grinder jar. Add some water to adjust the consistency..
- Serve golden crisp cheela with this dip/chutney and crunchy cucumbers and lettuce..