Ingredients of Zucchini Pancakes
- You need of Pancakes.
- Prepare 1 medium of zucchini.
- It's 1/2 cup of romano cheese.
- It's 3 slice of bacon.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 6 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt & pepper.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of fresh dill.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
Zucchini Pancakes instructions
- Grate zucchini..
- Grate romano cheese..
- Cook and cut bacon into pieces..
- Mix zucchini, cheese, bacon, eggs, salt & pepper and garlic. Mix well..
- Add flour and baking soda..
- Add fresh chopped dill to zucchini mixture and mix thoroughly..
- Add oil and butter to a medium sized skillet and cook each pancake for 3-4 minutes on each side..
- Drain on paper towels and serve with your favorite sides..