AMIEs Delicious Zucchini Pancake.
AMIEs Delicious Zucchini Pancake
Ingredients of AMIEs Delicious Zucchini Pancake
- It's 3 medium of zucchini, washed and shredded.
- Prepare 3 medium of beaten eggs.
- Prepare 1 small of chopped onion.
- It's 2 tbsp of chopped fresh basil leaves.
- It's 3/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 of vegetable oil, as needed.
- It's 1 of salt and ground black pepper, to taste.
AMIEs Delicious Zucchini Pancake instructions
- Heat oil in a medium sauce pan. Cook the zucchini with onion, until softened, about 5 to 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Let it cool..
- In a mixing bowl, combine the beaten eggs and zucchini together, mixing well. Add cheese, flour, basil and baking powder, stirring well until well blended..
- Spoon the zucchini batter into a prepared large frying pan with hot oil. Cook and fry, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until browned. Drain on a kitchen paper-lined plate..