Zucchini Pancake Fritters.
Zucchini Pancake Fritters
Ingredients of Zucchini Pancake Fritters
- It's of Vegetables.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of zucchini grated.
- It's 2 of eggs - large.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of onions - chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan-romano cheese.
- It's 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Zucchini Pancake Fritters instructions
- Grate zucchini and squeeze out excess water by the fist full..
- Mix wet and dry ingredients separately..
- Combine zucchini, onions and eggs - mix well to incorporate together..
- Combine flour, cheese, baking powder, salt, black pepper, oregano and parsley. Mix well..
- Slowly start to mix dry into wet ingredients little by little making sure to blend ingredients completely with each addition. The mix will be a thick pancake batter consistency..
- Heat oil over medium-high heat. Carefully add tablespoons of mix to hot oil..
- After 2 minutes turn over pancakes and cook for an additional 2 minutes. After each batch you need to start turning down the heat to prevent burning..
- Drain on paper towels. Serve with any type sauce or sour cream..