Fitness Recipes - Zucchini & Bacon Pancakes. Look, zucchini is delicious on its own, but did you know you can make BROWNIES with it? Prepare a healthy dinner whose preparation will not take you all eternity! Exactly these are zucchini pancakes with herbs and high protein content.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes - Zucchini & Bacon Pancakes
- You need 1 of Middle sized Zucchini.
- You need 1 Cup of Oat flour.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare Half of an Onion.
- It's 1 of Large Egg.
- It's 1/2 cup of Cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of Bacon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
Is it possible to eat well and stay fit? With fitness recipes based on a balanced distribution of nutrients and healthy ingredients. They are delicious for dinner alongside a Greek salad. Here's a recipe for healthy baked zucchini sticks, so you can have all the goodness of your favorite appetizer without all the Please check your entries and try again.
Fitness Recipes - Zucchini & Bacon Pancakes step by step
- You have to grate the zucchini first. Blot the grated zucchini with paper towels to remove moisture. Stir zucchini, egg, flour, baking powder and spices in a large bowl..
- Heat your pan over medium heat. Drop the bacon into the hot oil, fry until it’s crispy..
- Mix all your ingredients together..
- Fry them 2-3 minutes per side..
Step aside zoodles, these cheesy zucchini bites might be our new favorite way to use up surplus summer squash. NPC competitor Tiffany Gaston takes you into her kitchen to show you how to make healthy zucchini chips. Zucchini-Pecan Flaxseed Bread Recipe Fill your house with the rich smell of freshly baked bread. Dense and slightly sweet, this breakfast bread uses ground flaxseed for a nutty flavor, added fiber. Keeping it simple with some scrambled eggs, sautéed mushrooms and a toasted English muffin with mashed avocado and juicy.