Zucchini Pancake. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Grate the zucchini into a bowl using the large grating side of a box grater. Immediately stir in the onion and eggs.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pancake
- It's 2 cup of zucchini squeezed.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of each salt pepper turmeric garlic powder onion powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped chives.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oatmeal flour.
- It's 1/4 cup of oatmeal quick cook.
- It's 1/2 cup of cheese.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
Korean savory pancakes made with summer zucchini are quick and easy to make and so delicious! From American pancakes to Korean pancakes to these humble Chinese Zucchini Pancakes, the These Chinese Zucchini Pancakes (AKA, 糊塌子, hu tazi) are something I ate when I was little. These zucchini pancakes (also known as zucchini fritters) are a fun way to use up zucchini. They are easy to make and tasty too! _⬇⬇⬇⬇ CLICK.
Zucchini Pancake step by step
- Mix all ingredients let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Over medium heat grill I scoop 1/3 cup of mixture cook each side 3 minutes.
Made with zucchini, these are a tasty change of pace from ordinary potato pancakes. Add a little shredded onion to give them a savory kick. —Charlotte Goldberg, Honey Grove, Pennsylvania. Whole Wheat Zucchini Pancakes-these healthy zucchini pancakes remind me of zucchini bread, but in pancake form. Top with butter and maple syrup for a real breakfast treat! These zucchini pancakes are light and fluffy, made with flax and honey.