Bacon Boat ⛵⛵. Scramble however you choose (add cheese, herbs, spice - whatever you like!), then spoon into the bacon boats. Garnish with chopped herbs such as flat leaf parsley. Other filling ideas: Salsa and cheese We are happy to broker used sails and used hardware.
Ingredients of Bacon Boat ⛵⛵
- It's 2 of zucchini.
- You need 250 grams of bacon.
- It's 1 bunch of basils.
- You need 1/4 tsp of each salt and pepper to taste.
- It's 2 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- You need 100 grams of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
This simple recipe for Cheesy Baked Egg and Bacon Boats is the answer to all of your hectic weekday breakfast and lazy weekend brunch conundrums. A breakfast bread boat filled with bacon, cheese and egg! So easy and fast to make, tastes just like a quiche but better because there's more CRUNCH! Using the creamy fat as a baked egg boat is genius!.
Bacon Boat ⛵⛵ instructions
- Horizon cut each zucchini ,scoop out the flesh.
- Use skewer to poke the holes in each pieces to let bacon gease ran out (healthy option 😉).
- Brush pizza sauce,use ketchup if you dont have pizza sauce.
- Add mozzarella cheese.
- Add bacon.
- Add basils,seasoning with salt,pepper,oregano.
- Topping with parmesan cheese.
- Lay on baking tray ,Bake 180c ,15 mins,or until bacon crisp ,cheese melted ,zucchini will taste sweet at this point ,serve hot.
Top avocados with bacon and chives before serving. Boat Beacon relies on a network of shore based AIS stations for the live ship data. Our coverage is continuously increasing and if you would like to help by adding. These Breakfast Croissant Boats are filled with fluffy eggs, crispy bacon and cheese before being baked to perfection in the oven. If you love croissant breakfast sandwiches but want to switch things up, then give these croissant boats a try!