Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce. Cook the chicken, salt, pepper, and garlic until garlic is starting to brown and chicken is cooked. Add the heavy cream, parmesan, and parsley, stirring until evenly combined. Bring to a boil, then stir until the sauce has reduced by about half.
Ingredients of Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce
- Prepare 2 of stems of kale (use just the leaves).
- It's 2 leaves of fresh cilantro.
- It's 1/8 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Salt.
- It's 1 Tbs of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Zucchini (spiralized).
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 Tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 6 of chicken strips or 3 pc boneless breast.
- It's 1/2 jar of garlic alfredo sauce.
Zucchini noodles with basil pesto and garlic, cream, grilled chicken, mushrooms, tomato and parmesan. Zoodles & Other Noodles. Quick and easy, sautéed zucchini noodles tossed with pesto, chicken and tomatoes. Add the zucchini noodles and the sliced garlic and sauté, stirring often, until the noodles begin to wilt. Make zucchini noodles topped with alfredo sauce, chicken, and crumbled bacon.
Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce instructions
- Making the Pesto: •Add the leaves of kale, chopped if desired, into the blender or food processor. Add cilantro, 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese, pinch of salt, pinch of pepper, and 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic. Blend on low, it should still be coarse. •Add 1/8 cup Sunflower seeds, continue to blend. • Add 2/3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil periodically as it blends completely.(The last 1/3 Tbs is for the pan.).
- Chop chicken into cubes. • Add 1/3 Tbs of olive oil to the pan on medium heat. •Add the rest of your minced garlic to pan and simmer for 1 minute. •Add pesto, chicken and cook through. •Add salt and pepper to taste. • After the pesto chicken is cooked, set aside..
- Peal the 2 Zucchini or dont, and spiralize it. • 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic to medium heated pan and simmer for a few minutes. • Add Zucchini noodles and cooked chicken to medium heated pan with garlic and cook for 3 minutes. • Add 1/2 jar of garlic alfredo sauce to Zucchini noodles and simmer for 3 minutes. • Add 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese. Toss noodles and chicken. • Salt and pepper to taste • Total cook time for noodles in sauce should be 5-7 minutes total..
- Finish dish with the rest of parmesan cheese. Plate and enjoy!.
How about some garden fresh Zucchini Noodles Alfredo? First, here's how to make Zoodles and Squashetti. Cooking zucchini noodles for this Basil Garlic Chicken is completely optional! Once you toss the zucchini noodles with the pesto, the basil pesto sauce softens the If you want to make Basil Garlic Chicken & Pesto Zucchini Noodles even faster, you can absolutely use store-bought pesto. The Best Zucchini Noodles Recipes on Yummly