zucchini fries. How to make Zucchini Fries in easy steps. It's also high in selenium, riboflavin and phosphorus. This sturdy summer squash, when breaded and baked (no frying necessary!), is a fantastic alternative to traditional french fries.
Ingredients of zucchini fries
- You need 4 of zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Dredge a zucchini fry in flour mixture and then dip into It also works great with thick-cut onion rings or even green tomatoes. Zucchini Fries are the perfect way to enjoy fresh garden zucchini and are perfect served as an appetizer or a side dish! Crispy and crunchy with tender zucchini inside. These Zucchini Fries are the real deal.
zucchini fries instructions
- preheat over to 350°.
- mix all ingredients except olive oil.
- cut zucchini into quarters and place on a baking sheet.
- drizzle zucchini in olive oil.
- sprinkle mixture over zucchini.
- bake for 25mins or until tender.
I'll admit I was very skeptical when Matt was making them the Baking these zucchini fries creates optimal lightness and crunch. Frying them in coconut oil or. "Crunchy, cheesy fried zucchini chips without the guilt of deep frying. This is the perfect way to make use of those abundant zucchini from the garden! Place zucchini on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; spray with additional cooking spray. These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are loaded with flavor and baked to golden perfection!