Zucchini Patties. These cheesy zucchini patties are an excellent way to use up that abundance of zucchini from the garden. Serve with a bit of tomato sauce or sour cream dabbed on top. These Zucchini Patties are super cheesy with Provolone and Parmesan cheese and are incredibly delicious.
Ingredients of Zucchini Patties
- It's 2 of zucchini/courgettes.
- You need 1 small of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
Fry until cooked through and golden brown on both sides. Get the top-rated recipe for Zucchini Patties at http We'll mix grated zucchini with eggs, onion, flour and cheese and fry them up into delectable savory pancakes. These zucchini quinoa patties, reminiscent of latkes, but without any potatoes, are the perfect family-friendly recipe. Once the zucchini is prepped, the patties come together quickly and easily.
Zucchini Patties step by step
- Grate zucchini, put in a colander and gently squeeze out the liquid. Combine courgettes with the egg, flour, breadcrumbs and seasoning in a large bowl.
- Flour your hands, roll the mixture into small patties, roll them in breadcrumbs and put on a baking sheet.
- Mixture will be sticky. Drizzle with some oil. Put in a 230°C preheated oven.
- Turn patties over after 10-15 minutes, brush with some more oil and put them back in the oven for 5-10min.
- Serve with some hot sauce as a side dish or as a snack. Enjoy :).
Zucchini patties can be enjoyed as a great snack alternative to the unhealthy crisps and sugary beverages. To make the recipe healthier you may bake the zucchini batter dollops on a butter paper. These are some other seasonings I've used in these patties - garlic powder, onion powder, season salt, Tony Chacheres Cajun seasoning.all were wonderful. In summer, when youire desperate for a new way to cook the zucchini from your garden, try these. These gluten-free Baked Zucchini Patties have become almost a staple in our house lately.