My Italian inspired Sausage Pasta. 💜. Hi Everyone Hope you enjoy cooking with me 💜 This is an easy recipe anyone can do & even better it's a one pot recipe so there won't be loads of washing up 💜. This zesty Italian sausage pasta sauce is made by browning Italian sausage and then simmering it in a fresh tomato sauce. The intention is that you would use ground Italian pork sausage meat (not sausages in a casing), either hot or mild and cook it the way you would cook ground beef.
Ingredients of My Italian inspired Sausage Pasta. 💜
- It's 2 Cups of Pasta cooked.
- Prepare 6 of thick sausages browned and cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 8 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of a Courgette diced.
- It's 1/2 of Avocado chipped.
- You need 1 handful of Spinach.
- It's 1/2 of a medium onion 3 big garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 8 of mushrooms cut in 1/4s.
- It's 1 tbls of fresh basil.
- It's 1/4 Tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It's 500 g. of Passat's tomato juice.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube in 1/4 Cup water.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon squeezed.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
And creamy white wine parmesan cheese sauce is simply delicious! You will love this family favorite Italian pasta recipe! Italian sausage is so easy to cook with, and it adds tremendous amount of flavor to this restaurant. Everyone loves this Italian Sausage Pasta recipe!
My Italian inspired Sausage Pasta. 💜 step by step
- Grill the sausages all aroun first set aside. Add the olive oil to the frying pan. And add the onions..
- Fry onions for 1 minute then add the garlic and fry for half a minute. Add the sausages cut up and the mushrooms.also all the herbs.
- Basil, Passat's juice,and stir bring to the boil then turn low..
- Add the cherry tomatoes, courgettes and Avocado stock cube and water.
- Then add the spinach wine bring to bubbling hot then turn low. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add pasta to a saucepan and cook. When ready strain off the water. Add sausage mix to a bowl and serve. Sprinkle some parmigiano Reggiano (parmeasan)cheese grated on top..
Not only is it easy, cheesy, and delicious, but it is a hit with the entire family and can be made mild or spicy depending on your preferences. Quick and easy spaghetti recipe with Italian sausage. The tomato-based sauce gets its seasoning from the sweet and spicy sausages. There's no special formula or hours of simmering. You just cook some chopped onions and garlic, brown some Italian sausage, and add some puréed canned.