Curry Soup. Soup Curry (スープカレー) is a light curry flavored soup served with some type of meat, and a rainbow of roasted vegetables. Although it's a relatively recent concoction. Inspired by a Chinese/Korean medicinal soup and curry from Indonesia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, and India.
Ingredients of Curry Soup
- You need of For the soup:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander seed powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of Dried basil leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- It's 1 of Chicken consommé bouillon cube.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 of Apple.
- It's 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 of to 3 slices Ginger.
- Prepare 600 ml of Water.
- You need of Vegetables:.
- It's 4 of pieces Chicken.
- You need 4 of Potatoes, small.
- It's 1 of Green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of Red bell pepper.
- It's 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 8 of Brussels sprouts.
- Prepare 8 of Baby corn.
- You need 16 of Green beans.
- It's 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
I made this soup with the help of some beautiful wooden tools from my sponsor over there in the sidebar, Earlywood Designs. See more ideas about Recipes, Curry stew, Healthy recipes. This Thai chicken curry soup is quick, easy, comforting, and full of fabulous flavor. It's been a while since I've made a Thai-inspired soup, so I.
Curry Soup step by step
- Prepare the spices..
- Combine all the spices in a bowl and stir lightly. Heat olive oil and butter in pan, sauté ketchup, add spices, and mix until fragrant..
- Add water, and when the spices have dissolve, add garlic (crushed with the flat of a knife), ginger, chopped apple, bay leaves, chicken bouillon cube, then bring to a gentle boil..
- Heat olive oil in pan, and sauté the chicken. Sauté other vegetables to the desired degree of tenderness..
- Prepare the boiled eggs. Add the chicken and vegetables from Step 4 to the soup from Step 3, and heat..
- Transfer to a bowl and serve!.
- The amount of water is approximate. Start with 150 ml per person, then add more to taste. You can use chicken soup, too!.
Curry Noodle Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners. This Spicy Thai Coconut Curry Soup (Vegan!) is the perfect weeknight meal. It is packed with veggies, healthy fats, and a ton of flavor! This amazing Thai green curry soup recipe is ultra-easy to whip up on a weeknight, and completely customizable with your favorite vegetables, proteins (chicken, shrimp, steak, tofu, or veggies-only). So EASY to make and absolutely delicious, you will Have you ever had mulligatawny?