Quick and Easy Vegan Stir Fry. This is the quickest recipe ever! I used: Spinach, mixed str fry vegetables, Chinese. The title of this recipe may be 'vegetarian', just to confirm, this is definitely vegan.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Vegan Stir Fry
- Prepare 2 of large courgettes from my garden.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- You need of Onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need of Red Pepper.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Rice noodles.
Our easy stir fries include the best chicken stir fry recipe, a quick beef stir fry, and plenty of vegetarian ideas. With stir fried rice or noodles, these easy-to-follow Stir-fries are the best quick meals. One night after yoga and swimming, I was hungry like a wolf! Fortunately I had one pack of my favorite wok noodles at home and dinner was served.
Quick and Easy Vegan Stir Fry instructions
- Fry an onion in some olive oil until soft. Add the other vegetables chopped..
- Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally to stop sticking and to cook evenly..
- Bring a pan of water to boil and add rice noodles. Simmer for a few minutes until soft. Strain..
- Serve the noodles with the vegetables on top..
Stir-fries are so easy to make. Just throw the noodles into the boiling water, remove the heat and let them soak for a while. Rustle up a vegan stir-fry for a quick and tasty dinner. Pack in the vegetables or mix it up with a meat substitute such as seitan or tofu. This handy vegan stir-fry makes a satisfying supper, with a sticky sweet and spicy sauce.