Easy Sweet and Sour Pork with Chutney.
Easy Sweet and Sour Pork with Chutney
Ingredients of Easy Sweet and Sour Pork with Chutney
- Prepare 150 grams of Pork thigh or other parts.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Green pepper.
- It's 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1/3 of Eggplant or zucchini (optional).
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of White pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Apple and cranberry chutney.
- It's 20 ml of ★ White or red wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 50 ml of ★ Water.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chinese chicken stock granule or soup stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil or grapeseed oil.
- It's 1 of handful Nuts such as cashew nuts (optional).
Easy Sweet and Sour Pork with Chutney step by step
- Chop the onion, carrot, green onion and the pork into bite-sized pieces..
- Heat the oil in a skillet and sauté the onion. Add the vegetable, then the pork and continue frying them. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Pour in some water and simmer..
- Combine the ★ ingredients well. I used red wine this time..
- Add the Step 3 seasonings into the Step 2 skillet and simmer over medium to low heat for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve it on the bed of rice and enjoy..
- I forgot to add the green pepper the last time. I made this dish the other day so I changed the photos..
- If you prefer to thicken the sauce, add 1 teaspoon of flour before frying the pork, or add 1 teaspoon of katakuriko slurry (dissolve katakuriko with some water) at the end to thicken..