Tuna tacos with homemade guacamole and salsa (easy recipe). Guacamole is easy to make and altough it's very simple it's always a Nutritional Information. Rather than the adding the onion & tomato, I use a couple of tablespoons of salsa. For the full Easy Guacamole Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste.
Ingredients of Tuna tacos with homemade guacamole and salsa (easy recipe)
- Prepare of Taco kit (or buy separately: taco shells and taco seasoning).
- Prepare 1 can of Chopped tomatoes.
- It's 1 of Chilli (medium size).
- You need 1 of avocado.
- You need Squeeze of 1/2 lime.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It's 1 of medium onion.
- You need 2 cans of tuna.
- You need 1 of pot soured cream.
- You need 1 of small courgette.
- Prepare of As much grated cheese as you can get through (so for me...a lot).
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need of Chopped lettuce.
It is a great recipe to tempt even the most ardent of meat-eaters Set guacamole and salsa aside. Salsa Guacamole Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Make your tuna tacos more like fried fish tacos by topping them with some shredded lettuce or cabbage, or with a fresh slaw mixture. (Make sure slaw is well-drained if it contains dressing.) Omit the cream sauce and top your tacos with guacamole or avocado salsa, plus a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Avocado: make sure to use ripe avocado that is soft to the touch but gives in Salsa and chips: I also love Que Pasa salsa and chips (Kirkland brand is the same) because they are lower in sodium, organic is a bonus and quite affordable.
Tuna tacos with homemade guacamole and salsa (easy recipe) step by step
- Start by chopping all your veg into small diced pieces: onion, chilli, garlic, courgette, lettuce, avocado. Set all of these in separate piles..
- On a medium heat fry off your onions in the oil for 4 minutes then add your courgette for another 4 minutes (or so).
- Heat your oven to 180c (or the heat required on your taco kit for heating taco shells).
- While this is going on grate your cheese and make the salsa: mix together the garlic, chopped tomatoes, 1/2 the onion and 1/2 the chilli.
- If you have time before step 5 (switch round if not) make the guacamole: mash the avocado in a bowl and add in the lime and the rest of the chilli.
- Add the canned tuna and when it's mixed up add in the taco seasoning and fry until it's all piping hot.
- Lay out the taco mix, guacamole, salsa, cheese, lettuce and soured cream on a table in seperate bowls so people can build their own tacos.
- Heat your taco shells in the oven as per the instructions.
- Enjoy building your tuna tacos!.
Ahi Tuna Tacos with Chunky Pineapple Salsa These Ahi Tuna Tacos are made with Bumblebee Superfresh Ahi Tuna. Sheet pan roasted chicken breasts, butternut squash and red onion served with black beans, brown rice and guacamole make this a healthy meal in a bowl. Ahi Tuna Tacos loaded with cabbage, cilantro, radishes and topped with a spicy sriracha mayo. I am a huge taco lover.