Easy beef stirfry. This recipe was super easy and the beef loin I used maintained excellent flavor and consistency. I would say that instead of moving the beef over the to the side of the pan I. Easy Beef Stir Fry is the perfect Chinese-restaurant-style dish that you can make at home.
Ingredients of Easy beef stirfry
- You need 200 grams of beef.
- Prepare 1 of large onion,sliced.
- You need 1 of large carrot,thinly sliced.
- It's 1 of green capsicum (hoho),thinly sliced.
- It's 1 head of broccoli,chopped.
- It's 1 of zucchini, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of soysauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of wine (optional).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
This easy beef stir-fry from Eat Well for Less is perfect for feeding family and friends. Carefully wipe the wok until clean using kitchen paper. Bring to a high heat and. Prepare the easy stir fry sauce first, so it's ready to go when you need it.
Easy beef stirfry step by step
- Prepare the ingredients to marinate the beef. This is the soy sauce,red wine,corn starch,honey and some salt. slice the beef thinly and marinate the beef for atleast 30 minutes or overnight.
- Prepare the vegetables,stir fries cook fast so you need to have all the vegetables ready..
- Blanch the broccoli and the carrots. This includes adding them into boiling salted water for 3 minutes.Take them out and drop them in very cold water to stop further cooking and maintain the fresh colors.
- Start with cooking the beef in 2 tablespoons of cooking oil for about 10 minutes on medium heat until cooked through. Save the marinade you used.
- Fry the onions for about 2 minutes until soft before adding the ginger and garlic. Cook these until fragrant. Add the zucchini for 2 minutes keep stirring and then add the hoho. Lastly add the blanched broccoli and carrots..
- Add the saved marinade to the stir-fry and let it cook down for about 2-3 minutes..
- Serve with some rice or noodles.
This Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry is probably one of the easiest dishes I've ever made. With ginger and scallions and a honey soy marinade. In this ginger beef stir fry we marinate strips of beef sirloin in a honey soy marinade, then quickly fry them in a hot pan with julienned ginger, red chilis, and sliced garlic. It is sufficiently meaty. garlicky, full of bold amazing flavors! So quick meals like this Easy Beef Stir Fry are right up in my alley!