Stir Fry Veggies..Simple,quick,delicous,nutrious,wholesome meal. Simple, Quick Yet Delicious and Nutritious Stir-fry Veggies. This stir-fry veggies get ready in no time. Serve as a side to pasta or rice dishes for a complete wholesome meal.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Veggies..Simple,quick,delicous,nutrious,wholesome meal
- It's 1 of bell pepper each red,yellow,green cut lengthwise.
- It's 1 of medium broccoli head cut into florets.
- It's 1 of medium onion cut lengthwise.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot cut lengthwise.
- It's 1 of medium zucchini both yellow and green cut lengthwise.
- You need 5-6 of french beans cut lengthwise.
- It's 5-6 of babycorns.
- You need 100 gms of tofu/paneer cut lengthwise.
- It's 3-4 of mushrooms cut into halves.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil/butter.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare As required of salt.
- Prepare As required of You can add any veggies of your choice.
To make the sauce you only have to saute the minced garlic cloves in a saucepan until golden. But if you get a different frozen veggies mixture, then soy. This Quick Veggie Stir-Fry uses whole wheat spaghetti noodles in place of rice for a healthy fiber boost. Easy weeknight meal: Stir-Fry Veggies With Whole Wheat Noodles #PastaFits #ad.
Stir Fry Veggies..Simple,quick,delicous,nutrious,wholesome meal step by step
- In a non -stick pan heat olive oil/butter.
- Add all veggies except bell peppers and paneer/tofu..
- Add salt and saute the veggies till half done..
- Add bell peppers,tofu/paneer and sprinkle oregano..
- Mix and saute for more 5mins..
- Serve hot or cold..
Stir-fry until brightly colored but still slightly crisp. Add sauce to veggies in skillet and give it a stir. This chicken and vegetable stir fry is quick. Remove chicken to a plate, while you stir fry the veggies. I have updated my chicken veggie stir fry recipe with chicken drumsticks or thighs for a heartier taste, to save a few $$s and to make a more substantial meal.