Vege quesadilla with whole wheat tortilla. Make it at home does not cost anything. Learn how to make Quesadilla - Cheesy Vegetables Tortillas - Mexican Food Recipe Quesadilla is a very yummy, healthy and nutritious Mexican food often served as a starter/snacks, stuffed with creamy and cheesy vegetables, wrapped in a red chili sauce. As long as you have whole-wheat tortillas, cheese, and some spices the rest can come together pretty easily.
Ingredients of Vege quesadilla with whole wheat tortilla
- Prepare of For bread :-.
- You need 3 of tbp whole wheat flour.
- It's 25 ml of warm. Water.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of For filling '-.
- Prepare 30 gm of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 20 gm of Mozarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cajun spice.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 4 sprig of Corriander.
- You need 50 gm of Mix peppers.
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 4 of no. mushroom.
- It's 1/2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 30 ml. of Olive oil.
- It's 30 gm of Tomato salsa.
- You need 30 gm of guacamole.
- It's 20 of gm. Sour cream.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Trust the skinny cook says Comprehensive nutrition resource for Burrito Boyz Veggie Soy Quesadilla, Whole Wheat Tortilla. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Burrito Boyz Veggie Soy Quesadilla, Whole Wheat Tortilla. The tortillas in this recipe are made with whole wheat flour instead of maida and are stuffed with a delectably flavoured With loads of fibre-rich veggies and no refined flour or cheese, the Veggie Stuffed Quesadillas make a delicious snack for diabetics. Add your veggie quesadilla filling mix to half of the tortilla.
Vege quesadilla with whole wheat tortilla step by step
- Cut all veges. Makw dough by mixing flour, water and salt. Add 1 tsp olive oil. Rest dough for 1 hr..
- Saute all veges with Cajun seasoning and olive oil..
- Cut 2 ball out of dough. Flatten the each ball using rolling pin around 15 cm diameter rounds.
- Cook the tortilla both side. Fill the bread with veges,cheese, tomato salsa and sour cream..
- Use griddle to cook tortilla from both side until crispy..
- Serve hot with lime and dips. Garnish with Corrainder leaves..
I like to put it on half because it is easier to flip while cooking. I love Mexican food to the core and can eat for the whole day. Your vegetarian quesadillas looking so yumm and tempting. I did use whole wheat tortillas for the boys and wrapped mine in Bibb lettuce, with a bit of my No-Guilt Zesty Ranch dip on the side. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.