Easy Italian Round Zucchini Stuffed with Meat. Scoop out zucchini halves and stuff them with Parmesan cheese, pasta sauce and bread crumbs. Reviews for: Photos of Italian Stuffed Zucchini. My zucchini were small so I used only a small portion of the scooped out portion in the.
Ingredients of Easy Italian Round Zucchini Stuffed with Meat
- It's 2 of Round zucchini (250-300 g each).
- You need 120 grams of Ground meat.
- It's 1/2 of Onion.
- It's 1 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 tbsp of Olive oil (for stir frying).
- It's 25 grams of Grated Parmesan cheese (or other grated cheese).
- You need 25 grams of Panko (for the stuffing).
- It's 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Peperoncino.
- Prepare 1 of Panko (for the topping).
- It's 1 tbsp of Olive oil (to drizzle on top of the panko).
Tender zucchini shells stuffed with a mixture of Italian sausage, tomatoes, zucchini and onions, then topped with Parmesan cheese. This Italian Sausage Stuffed Zucchini from Delish.com is the best. Zucchini boats stuffed with sausage and breadcrumbs is the bomb low-carb dinner. The stuffing can have meat in it or be vegetarian, and we think a stuffed vegetable always makes a nice presentation.
Easy Italian Round Zucchini Stuffed with Meat step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add two large pinches of salt, put in the washed round zucchini and boil for 15 minutes. While they're cooking, chop the onion and garlic..
- Quickly soak the zucchini in water, cut off the stems, and scoop out the insides with a knife or spoon. Chop the scooped out part finely..
- They'll be really hot when you scoop them out, so be careful Also, a lot of juice will come out of the zucchini at this point, but don't throw it out. You'll use it in Step 6..
- Sauté the finely chopped onion and garlic in olive oil over low heat until wilted. The photos in Steps 4-8 were taken when I made it and doubled the recipe..
- Stir-fry the scooped out chopped zucchini and the juices, with the ground meat over low heat for 10 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and peperoncino, if you'd like..
- Break an egg into a bowl, and mix in the grated cheese and 25 g panko. Cool the stir-fried zucchini mixture slightly, and stir it into the bowl..
- Adjust the seasoning, and the filling is done. I think it tastes better well seasoned. Pre-heat the oven to 180℃..
- Stuff the zucchini with the filling, and sprinkle panko on the tops..
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake at 180℃ for about 30 minutes. Put the stem tops in the oven for the last 20 minutes..
- Adjust the baking time according to your oven Place the stem top caps on top and serve..
- It's tasty the next day, if you reheat it and eat it with consommé soup..
- I used 100% ground beef, but you could also use a mixture of ground beef and pork. I think you could also make this with ordinary zucchini..
Whether you're harvesting your own or buying. Pan fried zucchini is an easy recipe, great aside eggs or meats. I love sear zucchini before cooking them slowly A sprinkle of black pepper and minced Italian parsley complete this tasty recipe. An easy recipe for traditional French stuffed zucchini with a simple beef and onion filling. And of course, what can you do with little round zucchini, if not stuff them with goodies?