Vegetable curry. Use the slow cooker to make our easy veggie curry with coconut sauce and freeze the leftovers for another day. Make this mixed Vegetable Curry with your choice of vegetables! Curries have a reputation for being difficult to make, unless you have a helping hand from a jar of curry paste.
Ingredients of Vegetable curry
- Prepare 1 of eggplant.
- It's 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower OR 3 small potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of tomates.
- It's 1 of onion.
- It's 3 tea spoon of curry.
- It's 20 cl of coconut milk.
- It's of ginger.
- You need of olive oil.
Vegetable curry in color and taste compliment any meal. This is a simple recipe but delicious and filled with flavors. Good way to incorporate a variety of vegetables in your meal. MANGODI Aloo ki Sabzi - Moong Dal Nuggets Curry - Indian Vegetarian Recipes - How to.
Vegetable curry step by step
- Mince the onion and cook it in a deep pan with olive oil, curry and ginger until golden-colored, over medium-high heat..
- Cut the cauliflower or the potatoes and add it/them in the pan. Mix regularly so it does not burn..
- Cut the eggplant in cubes and add it in the pan. Mix again..
- Slice the zucchini and add it in the pan. Mix again..
- Cut the tomates and add it in the pan. Mix again..
- Add salt and pepper..
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes with 2 tablespoons of water, over medium heat..
- Pour the coconut milk in the mixture and cook for 10 more minutes..
Indian Vegetable Curry. by Robin Asbell. South Indian Curry Spice Mix. by Aminni Ramachandran. This simple, tasty and Easy Vegetable Curry with Chickpeas and Coconut Milk is one of my Wait until you taste this delicious and truly easy Vegetable Curry with Chickpeas. This curry is full of veggies: sweet potato, eggplant, spinach, zucchini, red and green bell peppers, carrots, and onion. All curry powders are not created equal.