TX's Style ~ Homemade Vegetable Soup.
TX's Style ~ Homemade Vegetable Soup
Ingredients of TX's Style ~ Homemade Vegetable Soup
- It's 3 large of Red potatoes - medium sliced.
- Prepare 3 each of Home grown - tomatoes - skin removed - medium chopped.
- You need 3 of stocks of Celery - chopped.
- It's 1/2 each of Bag (8oz) of Sweet baby cut carrots - cut in half.
- It's 1 each of Zucchini squash - medium chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion - medium chopped.
- You need 2 each of Cloves of garlic - sliced.
- Prepare 1 of salt and go easy on the pepper (will explain in directions).
- Prepare 1 of Water.
TX's Style ~ Homemade Vegetable Soup step by step
- Medium stock pot.
- Put veggies in stock pot, add water just until it covers the vegetables.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt, bring to a boil, uncovered.
- Let it boil until the potatoes are done..
- Every few minutes taste the liquid and add salt according to your taste..
- Do Not add pepper while cooking, the reaction with the boiling tomatoes will make the soup so spicy hot that it will be unbearable to eat. I add the pepper right before I serve the meal..