Summer Skillet. Last day of Summer by Skillet *** I don't own any rights of the music*** A rare song made by Skillet. Take a look at the behind-the-scenes or our month long European Tour this summer! Once preheated, carefully remove the hot skillet from the oven and place it on the stovetop or on a trivet.
Ingredients of Summer Skillet
- Prepare 2 medium of zucchini, chopped.
- It's 2 medium of summer squash, chopped.
- You need 1 of Roma tomato, chopped.
- You need 2 cup of frozen three pepper and onion blend, I like the coarsely chopped kind.
- It's 2 of smoked turkey sausage, sliced.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce, or more, to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano, or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil, or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of grated or chopped garlic.
Summer Skillet Pasta - Cheesy baked pasta with sauteed garlicky summer vegetables and andouille sausage! Even your picky eaters will gobble this right up! Watch the video for Last Day Of Summer from Skillet's Surfonic Water Revival for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Here are the summer skillet recipes you'll crave all season long.
Summer Skillet step by step
- Heat oil in large skillet. Cook onion pepper blend under soft. Add all other ingredients. Simmer, stirring occasionally until heated through and much of liquid is absorbed..
Barbecue Pork and Penne Skillet I'm the proud mother of wonderful and active children. Quick, you're having a summer dinner party and there's only an hour until your guests arrive. That is all you need to carry you through the rest of this summer. Heck, it just might be all you need for the rest of your life. Add squash, salt, and black pepper; stir to coat.