Mike's Sweet & Spicy Firecracker Shrimp & Noodles.
Mike's Sweet & Spicy Firecracker Shrimp & Noodles
Ingredients of Mike's Sweet & Spicy Firecracker Shrimp & Noodles
- Prepare 1 Cup of Quality Sweet Asian Chilli Sauce.
- You need 2 lbs of LG Presteamed Shrimp [deveined & shucked].
- It's 1/2 Cup of Thai Basil Leaves.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- It's 1 of EX LG Fine Minced Jalapeno.
- It's 1 tbsp of Crushed Thai Peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Thin Sliced Green Zucchini.
- You need 1/2 Cup of 3 Minute Blanched Snap Peas.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of 3 Minute Blanched Broccoli.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Thin Sliced Red Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Thin Sliced Vidalia Onions.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Thin Sliced Red Onions.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Green Onions.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Peeled Carrots.
- It's 1 Cup of Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It's 2 tbsp of Siracha Garlic Chilli Sauce.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Pureed Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Fine Minced Lemongrass.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of ● For The Options.
- You need as needed of Udon Noodles.
- It's as needed of Dry Asian Noodles.
- Prepare as needed of Jasmine Rice.
- You need to taste of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Quality Fish Sauce.
Mike's Sweet & Spicy Firecracker Shrimp & Noodles instructions
- Separate your hard vegetables from your soft..
- Add all hard vegetables to pan and sauce first. Fry for 3 minutes..
- Then add your soft vegetables and fry for 1 minute longer..
- Add shrimp and fry only until it's heated..
- Boil your Udon Noodles and add some sweet chilli sauce. Or, prepare your rice as per manufacturer's directions..