Bacon Fried Zucchini. Making a keto meal and talking #Chickendrumstick #FriedZucchini #Ketomeal Timothy Birmingham P. This Zucchini Bacon from Delish.com taste just like the real thing. Using a vegetable peeler, slice zucchini long-ways into thin strips.
Ingredients of Bacon Fried Zucchini
- Prepare 2 of zucchini; 1/3" half moons.
- You need 8 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
How to Cook Fried Bacon Wrapped Zucchini Sticks. Remove the edges of the zucchini. Cut it in half and then in sticks. Zucchini halves stuffed with an insanely delicious mixture of cheese, bacon and corn.
Bacon Fried Zucchini instructions
- Roast bacon on a sheet tray at 400° for approximately 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Alternatively, dice bacon and render fat in a large saute pan, and remove crisped bacon..
- Heat the rendered bacon fat in a large saute pan. Add zucchini and dried spices. Saute on medium heat for approximately 5-10 minutes or until zucchini is caramelized and tender..
- Toss with bacon..
- Variations; applewood seasoning, citrus, mustard, horseradish, potato, celery root.
Place bacon in a frying pan and cook to a crisp; with a slotted spoon, transfer bacon to a plate lined with paper. Fry bacon crisp in heavy saucepan; drain on paper towels. Add zucchini, cook and stir until slices. Giada De Laurentiis' Fried Zucchini, from Everyday Italian on Food Network, are crispy and vegetarian, covered with crunchy Giada's Crispy Fried Zucchini make potato side dishes a thing of the past. A wonderful light and fluffy bread with great flavors.