Easy Mini Frittata.
Easy Mini Frittata
Ingredients of Easy Mini Frittata
- It's of Easy Mini Frittatas.
- It's 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped zucchini or yellow squash.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked crumbled bacon or real bacon bits.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It's 1 tbsp of Italian seasonings.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's can of cooking spray.
Easy Mini Frittata step by step
- Heat oven to 350.
- Add eggs and milk to a large bowl and scramble well with a whisk.
- Chop a medium zucchini or yellow squash depending on which one you like and add to the bowl.
- Chop a small onion and add to the bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon. I like to use the real bacon bits. It's easier..
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Add the garlic. You can leave it out if you don't like garlic. I personally like it..
- Add the Italian seasonings.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Stir all well.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Add evenly to the muffin pan.
- Cook at 350 for 30 minutes.
- After you take out of the oven flip the frittatas out, if any stick slightly I use a butter knife to trace around the inside of the muffin pan and they usually fall right out..
- Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy..
- This is really easy to do and they taste great. Everything doesn't have to be exact and you can mix or substitute other ingredients as long as you keep the eggs, milk, and cheese. Left over veggies or meat work fine too..