Sauteed crunchy vegetables #Author marathon. Note: yes, technically, some of these are not sautéed in the classic sense but they are prepared without oil, using the cooking liquids and methods described. A great vegetable side with a kick! My husband who isn't the veggie-lover that I am raved bc he adores anything spicy;) My only change was omitting the butter to try and cut a bit of fat.
Ingredients of Sauteed crunchy vegetables #Author marathon
- It's 500 gm of (chopped) Zucchini.
- Prepare 500 of gm(chopped) carrots.
- It's 350 gm of (chopped) cauliflower.
- It's of 1 medium onion.
- It's of Salt.
- It's of 3 tbsp cooking oil.
- It's of 1/4 tsp paprika.
- You need of 1 tsp oforegano.
The sautéed vegetables are seasoned with vinegar and Italian salad dressing mix. Sautéed zucchini is a quick, easy, and healthy side. I love this version with zucchini cooked with garlic and butter. You only need five minutes of cooking time, and it's time to eat!
Sauteed crunchy vegetables #Author marathon step by step
- Wash and chop the vegetables..
- For cauliflower I do brunching (put in a boiled salted water for a while). Then sweat onion in a saucepan) mine was too small I had to change) then add all the vegetables.
- Add in spices 1/4tsp paprika and 1/2 tsp oregano,keep turning on a high temperatures and finally check the seasoning and serve..
Spay Pam in large heavy skillet add vegetables then add spices. Root vegetables are wonderful for soups and stews, and most are easy to grow. Learn how to prepare this easy Crunchy Sautéed New Potatoes recipe like a pro. Find sauteed vegetable stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.