Stuffed zucchini Turkish style. Try this Stuffed Zucchini, Turkish Style recipe, or contribute your own. Chop the innards into little bits and cook in butter with onions, garlic, salt and pepper until onions are soft. Stuff the vegetables with the meat mixture, being careful not to overfill since the rice and ground meat will expand as they cook.
Ingredients of Stuffed zucchini Turkish style
- Prepare 2.50 pound of zucchini about 3 large.
- You need 1 lbs of finely ground beef or lamb meat.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of large finely chopped onion squeezed.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of allspice.
- You need 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- You need 2 of gloves of garlic chopped fine.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- It's Can of tomatoes sauce.
- It's of Yogurt.
This turkish-style couscous salad makes a super tasty zucchini stuffing, delicate but with zingy refreshing flavors, low in calories and fats and loaded with healthy veggies. I love your website and can not wait to try your turkey stuffed zucchini recipe! Kabak Chichegi Dolmasi - zucchini stuffed with rice and meat. Discover Turkish food with this simple recipe for stuffed peppers-otherwise known as Biber Dolması-made with rice and topped with tomatoes.
Stuffed zucchini Turkish style step by step
- Wash zucchini cut 2 inc and core.
- Mix meat with all the ingredients roll meat balls and stuff the squash like that.
- Brown both side zucchini with meat balls for few minutes add them in pan scoop a spoon of tomatoes sauce on each and bake at 375 f for 40 minutes add liquid tomatoes sauce every time you see it getting dry.
- Serve with yogurt on top enjoy.
- I had extra meatballs so I stuffed mushrooms.
Stuffed Zucchini is the recipe you will need with the coming season. Finally we left the freezing days behind and we will be having freshest tomatoes, herbs, green beans, peppers I've made Turkish- Greek style Stuffed Zucchini for him once, but he tended to eat the inside and not the zucchini itself. Italian-Style Stuffed Zucchini almost tastes like pizza, my husband said, but it is certainly his favorite way to eat squash. The zucchini is overflowing with savory vegetables and classic Italian flavors of Kalamata olives, fennel sweetened sausage, and fresh basil. Photo about Kabak Chichegi Dolmasi - zucchini stuffed with rice and meat.