Zucchini Chicken Quesadillas.
Zucchini Chicken Quesadillas
Ingredients of Zucchini Chicken Quesadillas
- You need 1 of Chopped zucchini.
- It's 2 of Chicken breast (cooked and cubed).
- You need 1/2 of Chopped onion.
- It's 2 of Lebanese pockets.
- You need 1/2 cup of Reduced fat shredded cheese.
- It's 2 tbsp of Hot salsa.
- It's 1 tbsp of Light country crock butter spread.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Adobo.
- It's 1 of as needed Garlic powder.
Zucchini Chicken Quesadillas instructions
- Melt butter spread in frying pan and add onions.
- Saut? onions and add zucchini, chicken (cubed) and season to taste.
- Add cheese and take off hear.
- In a separate frying pan, place Lebanese pockets. Fold them in half to create a pocket and add half the filling to each pocket. Cook both sides of the pocket until they are crispy.
- Cut into 4's and eat with salsa.