Fitness Recipes - Zucchini & Bacon Pancakes. Look, zucchini is delicious on its own, but did you know you can make BROWNIES with it? From healthy zucchini recipes to easy zucchini recipes to favorites like zucchini bread and zucchini noodles, these recipes will help you make the most of one of summer's most abundant veggies. Prepare a healthy dinner whose preparation will not take you all eternity!
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes - Zucchini & Bacon Pancakes
- Prepare 1 of Middle sized Zucchini.
- You need 1 Cup of Oat flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare Half of an Onion.
- You need 1 of Large Egg.
- It's 1/2 cup of Cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of Bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need of Coconut oil.
Recipe for this Healthy Eggplant And Zucchini Gratin below Tried this Recipe? They are delicious for dinner alongside a Greek salad. Here's a recipe for healthy baked zucchini sticks, so you can have all the goodness of your favorite appetizer without all the Please check your entries and try again. These quick and easy recipes will take your zucchini to the next level.
Fitness Recipes - Zucchini & Bacon Pancakes instructions
- You have to grate the zucchini first. Blot the grated zucchini with paper towels to remove moisture. Stir zucchini, egg, flour, baking powder and spices in a large bowl..
- Heat your pan over medium heat. Drop the bacon into the hot oil, fry until it’s crispy..
- Mix all your ingredients together..
- Fry them 2-3 minutes per side..
Try incorporating your favorite summer squash into skillets, casseroles and more. Step aside zoodles, these cheesy zucchini bites might be our new favorite way to use up surplus summer squash. NPC competitor Tiffany Gaston takes you into her kitchen to show you how to make healthy zucchini chips. You can try this low carb Zucchini Lasagna Recipe. Zucchini looks a bit like yellow squash because it sometimes has a yellow colour.