Zucchini Pancake. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Grate the zucchini into a bowl using the large grating side of a box grater. Immediately stir in the onion and eggs.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pancake
- It's 2 cup of zucchini squeezed.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of each salt pepper turmeric garlic powder onion powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped chives.
- It's 2 tablespoon of oatmeal flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of oatmeal quick cook.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
Top with butter and maple syrup for a real breakfast treat! Zucchini Pancakes Recipe Video - scroll down for recipe card. Turn back to the zucchini pancakes that are super-duper easy and perfect for when you're feeling super-duper lazy but are also very very. Korean savory pancakes made with summer zucchini are quick and easy to make and so delicious!
Zucchini Pancake step by step
- Mix all ingredients let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Over medium heat grill I scoop 1/3 cup of mixture cook each side 3 minutes.
Made with zucchini, these are a tasty change of pace from ordinary potato pancakes. Add a little shredded onion to give them a savory kick. —Charlotte Goldberg, Honey Grove, Pennsylvania. These zucchini pancakes are light and fluffy, made with flax and honey. My mind went back to the most golden-delicious zucchini pancakes that I made way back during that time when Pinch of Yum. Zucchini pancakes are one way to use up a lot at once.