Tomato and Anchovy filled Red Peppers Sig/*ari*. At the same time, roast the red peppers on the oven rack. Leave the cherry tomatoes to cool for about an hour. Place the peppers in a bowl, cover with cling film and leave to cool.
Ingredients of Tomato and Anchovy filled Red Peppers Sig/*ari*
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 medium of onion,chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic ,crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 small of eggplant or zucchini,chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of flat leafed parsley,chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of fresh chopped or 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 tsp of capers drained and chopped.
- You need 4 of anchovy filets drained and chopped.
- Prepare 4 medium of best Italien plum tomatoes ,chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs,I use wholemeal fresh.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh grated Parmesan cheese or Dolcelatte.
- It's 2 medium of red peppers cut in half.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil ,extra for brushing.
Little sweet peppers filled with cheese. Baked Tomato Stuffed with Rice and Beef Mince. A quick, tasty meal of fried red mullet in a rich tomato sauce, full of bold fish flavours. In the same pan, fry the onion, garlic, parsley, anchovies and soaked porcini for five minutes, then add the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Tomato and Anchovy filled Red Peppers Sig/*ari* instructions
- heat oil add onion and garlic cook until.onon is soft,add zucchini,capers,herbs,anchovy and tomatoes,cook about 3 minutes ,transfer to a bowl and cool. Stir in the breadcrumbs and cheese..
- cut peppers in half lengthways take out seeds and membranes,brush with extra oil.Place peppers in ovenproof baking tray and fill with mixture .Bake uncovered in moderate oven for about 35-40 minutes until peppers are tender ..
- I have made this a day ahead and the flavours infuse well..
I left the tops off until the soup had frozen completely. Place bell peppers, skin side down, in a shallow baking dish and top with anchovies and garlic. Roast the peppers as directed, allow to cool in a covered bowl, then peel, seed and dice. Heat the oil over medium heat in a large, heavy soup pot and add the onion. The dressing is filled with chives, vinegar, and white pepper.