Baked bread lasangna. How to cook Delicious Lasagna recipe (Pasta recipe)with costing CHECK OUT MY OTHER VIDEOS How to make Chocolate Butternut Cake Check. Vegetable Lasagna using Bread without Oven As you know, Lasagna sheets may not be easily available, so I have used the bread instead.
Ingredients of Baked bread lasangna
- You need of For vegetable mixture:.
- Prepare of Different bell pepper.
- It's 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of basil.
- You need 1 bowl of Tomato.
- It's 1 bowl of cheese.
- You need 1/2 bowl of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 bowl of chilli sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt according.
- It's 1 spoon of olive oil.
- It's of Chilli flakes.
- It's of Oregano.
- You need of White sauce:.
- You need 1 spoon of butter.
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- You need of Oregano.
- You need Pinch of sugar.
- It's of Cheese.
- Prepare of For making the final dish.
- Prepare 5-6 slices of Bread.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare 3 cubes of Cheese.
- It's of Step 1:.
- It's of Take 5-6 slices of bread and roll them into thin slices.
- Prepare of Step2:.
- Prepare of Take a baking dish.
- It's of Apply butter on the dish and grease it properly.
- You need of Step 3:.
- It's of First put the vegetable mixture on the bottom.
- Prepare of Then apply the white mixture on top.
- It's of Then put the bread slices on top and repeat the procedure twice.
- Prepare of Garnish the dish with cheese, oregano and chilli flakes.
- It's of Step 4:.
- It's of Pre heat the oven at 200°C.
- It's of Bake the dish for 15 minutes.
Bakeware suitable for lasagna and other baking essentials. Anchor Hocking has a great selection of bakeware available in full sets or single items. Discover the best Bread & Loaf Pans in Best Sellers. A wide variety of bake lasagna options are available to you, such as feature, material, and certification.
Baked bread lasangna instructions
To our valued customers, We regret that due to technical challenges caused by new regulations in Europe, we can for the time being no longer accept orders from the European Union. Take a chance and try our kid-friendly comfort food spinach lasagna recipe. I love lasagna and garlic bread, so it only made sense to put them together in these fun little cups. Lasagna Cups Recipe photo by Taste of Home. If bread pudding is the world's most versatile dessert, lasagna is its savory equivalent.