Vegan corn cheese zucchini pancakes. Not sweet pancakes, but savory ones. Back before I became a vegan, I had a zucchini pancake recipe I loved, which came together with shredded zucchini, flour, and egg whites. I've long wanted to veganize it and amp up the color with more veggies.
Ingredients of Vegan corn cheese zucchini pancakes
- It's 180 ml of nondairy milk or water.
- Prepare 120 g of oats.
- It's 70 g of corn flour.
- It's 2 tbs. of nutricional yeast.
- You need 1 tbs. of lemon juice.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion (purple).
- It's 1 of grated zucchini.
Whisk the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Add the flax egg and the milk and stir until well combined. Zucchini Corn Pancakes - These easy pancakes are the perfect side dish or appetizer to any meal. And best of all, they don't even taste "healthy"!
Vegan corn cheese zucchini pancakes step by step
- Blend everything exept onion and zucchini.
- Transfer in a bowl and add onion and zucchini.
- Bake in a pan on each side for 2-3 min.
- Serve with fresh tomatos.
All you need is a few pantry ingredients, freshly grated zucchini, corn kernels and your favorite kind of cheese. Corn Cou Cou (Vegetarian + Gluten Free) #TastyTuesdays These healthy zucchini pancakes are made with a blend of whole-grain, gluten-free flours, and are free from dairy and eggs. You can make these zucchini pancakes simply with a zucchini, but I like to throw in thinly sliced sweet onion and green hot chili peppers to complement. The onion adds delicious sweetness to the pancakes, and the hot chili peppers give a nice spicy kick, kal-kal-han-mat (칼칼한맛) as Koreans say.