Easy lasagne. In a large skillet, cook and stir ground beef until brown. Add mushrooms and onions; saute until onions are transparent. Stir in pasta sauce, and heat through.
Ingredients of Easy lasagne
- It's 12 of catelli smart lasagne noodles.
- It's 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It's 1 1/2 of cups of original spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 of bar of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini chopped.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- It's 1 dash of italiano club house seasoning.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It's 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 of cooking spray oil.
If there's excess fat you can dab it up with balled up towels and tongs or drain. Marinara sauce: my go to is Rao's. It is the absolute best store-bought marinara sauce (I'm pretty sure I've tried every. A quick and easy version of lasagna.
Easy lasagne instructions
- Have a pot big enough to cook the noodles in. Salt the water. Once brought to a boil cook the noodles as the direction on the box says. About 8 to 10 mins..
- Mix the roicatta cheese with the egg in a small bowl. Add parsley and basil into the mixture and set a side for later.
- Add olive oil to frying pan and start to add the chopped garlic and onions to a low to medium heat. Then the chopped tomato after a minute.
- Once the onions sweat out add the ground beef and salt and pepper to the pan. Turn the heat to medium to high to cook the beef faster.
- Once beef is browned drain fat if needed. Stir in spaghetti sauce and add zucchini. Let simmer for 5 to 8 mins..
- While the sauce is simmering grate the cheese and drain the noodles once they are done cooking. Remember not to over cook the noodles. Follow the directions on the brand you buy..
- Add sauce to 13x9 inch baking dish. This way your noodles on the bottom won't burn onto the pan. Next place four pasta pieces lengthwise over sauce, over lapping edges. Spread 1/3 of ricotta cheese over pasta and add 1/3 of mozzarella cheese . cover with one fourth of sauce..
- Repeat layers twice..
- With the last layer add the rest of the beef sauce and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Make sure you put most of the cheese on this layer. The other two bottom layers should only have the roicatta. Sprinkle with italino seasoning..
- Wrap the pan with tin foil to keep the lasagne from drying out or to store in the fridge or freezer for later. Make sure to give the tin foil a quick spray of cooking oil on the side that will be facing in on the lasange..
- Cook the lasagne in the oven at 375oF for about 30 mins Take the tin foil off and let the cheese on top golden brown for another 2 mins on broiler setting. Let the lasange stand for another 5mins to cool on the counter..
- Once cooled lasange should be ready to serve. Eat and enjoy :).
There is nothing more complete than serving Homemade Italian breadsticks with a garlic topping or a side of a vinegarette salad to a homemade lasagna dinner! It is just a complete meal when you have the right sides to accompany the main dish! This will probably be the only way I make classic lasagna now. Lay the lasagne in a dish and cover with boiling water. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.