My Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗.
My Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗
Ingredients of My Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗
- You need 3 cups of cantonese noodles or.
- It's of (3 pkt Ramen noodles), parboiled the noodles first for 3'.
- Prepare 400 g of ground mince Beef.
- You need 1 tbs of Chinese cooking Shaoxing wine.
- It's of Tofu, cut into smaller pieces, then fried.
- You need 1 tbs of + 2 tbs Rice Bran Oil to fry.
- Prepare 4 cups of green cabbage or chinese cabbage or savoy.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic minced or 1 tbs garlic paste.
- It's 3 of green onions, cut 5 cm.
- It's 1 of carrot, peeled, grated.
- It's 1/2 of capsicum sliced.
- You need 3 stalks of celery diced thickly.
- You need A few of brocccoli or 1 zucchini sliced (optional).
- It's 4 tbs of taoco paste.
- It's 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 cube of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of SAUCE:.
- It's 2 tbs of cornstarch dissolved in 2tbs water.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 2 tbs of Savoury soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of oil.
- It's 2 tsp of sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of White pepper.
My Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 instructions
- Cook the noodles in a pot with boiling water, add the stocks powder and cook 3' then drain, set aside. MARINADE: rub the meat with baking soda to tenderise. Then add Savoury soy sauce, chinese cooking Shaoxing wine and oil and mix and then add to coat to the meat and set aside for 10'..
- Heat 1 tbs oil in a wok over high heat, fry the tofu pieces, then lift out and set aside. In the same wok add 2 tbs oil, heat and add the marinade meat and stir-fry for 2' until just brown. Remove, put in a small bowl and keep aside..
- In the centre wok put 2 tbs oil, put the onions and str fry foir 2' then add the cabbage and stir-fry 1'; half way through add the garlic, carrot, capsicum, a few broccoli or zucchini, white pieces of green onion,add 4 tbs tauco sauce & 1 tbs soy sauce and mix, cook stir fry until cabbage is mostly wilted..
- Put back the noodles, the marinade sauce and the fried beef and stir fry for 1' tossing constantly. Add remaining green of the spring onions, diced celery, sesame oil and 1/2 cup water and with a big spoon tossing all together through 30 seconds or until the bean sprouts just to wilt. Taste the season. Remove from heat and serve.😍.