Sweet and sour chicken easy. Sweet and Sour Chicken is a classic Chinese takeout option most of us are too afraid to make at home. Something about woks and cooking with pineapple make it intimidating for most, but it is so much easier to make than you would think. Chinese-style sweet and sour chicken, stir-fried with bell peppers and pineapple chunks.
Ingredients of Sweet and sour chicken easy
- It's 2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- It's 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare bunch of chives, green onion, fresh ginger.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It's 2 tbsp of starch and sugar each.
- Prepare 1 of salt, pepper, coriander.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It's 1 tsp of chili powder, hot sauce.
- It's 1 of lemon.
- It's 2 tbsp of vinegar.
Serve this dish with steamed rice or other rice and noodle dishes. For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes. Hankering for a Chinese takeaway but want to keep it healthy? If so, this Sweet & Sour Chicken dish is for you.
Sweet and sour chicken easy instructions
- Chop all ingredients. Start by stir frying the vegetables and spices for a few minutes then add the chicken cubes and lemon and vinegar and cook on medium high heat till chicken is cooked..
- Add starch and sugar mix and stir. Add 1 cup of water in parts while stiring, add tomato paste..
- Cook covered for a about 5 minutes, till the sauce feels a bit thick like warm honey when trickling from a spoon.
- Serve with noodles, white rice or pasta and have a blast :).
Jeremy's recipe for homemade recipe promises. This Sweet and Sour Chicken combines crispy chicken with chunks of onion, bell pepper and Ingredients for Sweet and Sour Chicken. Chicken - use boneless skinless chicken thighs for the Super easy to make. I even liked the chicken with no sauce. I used chicken breast since it's what I.