Easy Oven Kebabs. In this easy cooking video, I make some beef shish kabobs in my toaster oven. Seekh kebab, which literally means kebab on a skewer, are traditionally made on an outdoor grill over coals that add as much color as it does flavor to the kebabs but today Im making it in the oven. These quick and easy oven bake pork and beef kofte kebabs are juicy and delicious!
Ingredients of Easy Oven Kebabs
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 of zucchini.
- It's 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
On these occasions, we might want to cook something a little extra special and this meal of Oven Steak. Super quick and easy Greek chicken kebabs are coming in hot today! These can be made on the grill or in the oven for a healthy low All I do is set my oven on broil and put the kebabs on a sheet of foil. An easy Chicken Kebab recipe, with a tasty marinade.
Easy Oven Kebabs step by step
- Place breadcrumbs in large mixing bowl, add spices, salt and blend well..
- Shred zucchini into mixing bowl. You can substitute with carrots, squash or another vegetable you have on hand..
- Lightly beat eggs and add to bowl.
- Add beef to bowl and mix together with your hands. Don't overwork, but make sure there are no unmixed pieces..
- Place on a cookie sheet in golf ball-size blobs.
- Melt butter in a microwave on power level 3/10 for 22 seconds or until liquid. Brush butter on meat blobs..
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes on 375°F..
This recipe includes a tasty yoghurt marinade. These chicken kebab skewers are so versatile, they can be grilled, baked in the oven or cooked on. A wide variety of oven kebab options are available to you, such as condition, local service location, and applicable industries. Try out this melt in the mouth Oven Kebabs made of lamb or meat. The perfect blend of spices used in this Oven Kebab recipe is sure to.