Zucchini Chicken Quesadillas. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, zucchini, bell pepper, tomato, onion, jalapeno and garlic. Cheesy chicken-and-zucchini quesadillas are a quick and easy weeknight meal. Basic cheese-and-tortilla quesadillas are a quick snack, but by adding simple ingredients like sweet sautéed.
Ingredients of Zucchini Chicken Quesadillas
- Prepare 1 of Chopped zucchini.
- It's 2 of Chicken breast (cooked and cubed).
- It's 1/2 of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of Lebanese pockets.
- You need 1/2 cup of Reduced fat shredded cheese.
- It's 2 tbsp of Hot salsa.
- It's 1 tbsp of Light country crock butter spread.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Adobo.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Garlic powder.
These chicken quesadillas are a meal in one! Loaded with chicken and veggies and very filling (I couldn't finish mine). I made these for dinner with my leftover avocado mango salsa but these are also. This is the Best Chicken Quesadilla Recipe EVER!
Zucchini Chicken Quesadillas instructions
- Melt butter spread in frying pan and add onions.
- Saut? onions and add zucchini, chicken (cubed) and season to taste.
- Add cheese and take off hear.
- In a separate frying pan, place Lebanese pockets. Fold them in half to create a pocket and add half the filling to each pocket. Cook both sides of the pocket until they are crispy.
- Cut into 4's and eat with salsa.
This is a great way to use up leftover cooked chicken. Top with light sour cream and pico de gallo. Chicken Quesadillas are absolutely a go-to recipe in our household, but while I've made them on my show (and have posted different variations of quesadillas here through the years), I just realized. Click here to print the recipe. Zucchini stuff quesadillas are about to become your new go to dish.