Quick and Easy Vegan Stir Fry. An easy vegetable stir-fry is one of the quickest basic meals you'll want to incorporate into your cooking repertoire when you go vegetarian or vegan. The title of this recipe may be 'vegetarian', just to confirm, this is definitely vegan. A very high-quality stir-fry made with nothing but the best ingredients.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Vegan Stir Fry
- You need 2 of large courgettes from my garden.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- It's of Onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare of Red Pepper.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Rice noodles.
Home Side Dishes Vegan Stir Fried Udon Noodles. I have to admit I'm a Asian food addict, I really love it! There are two recipes I prepare every week, this super easy vegan fried rice and these vegan stir fried Udon noodles. One night after yoga and swimming, I was hungry like a wolf!
Quick and Easy Vegan Stir Fry instructions
- Fry an onion in some olive oil until soft. Add the other vegetables chopped..
- Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally to stop sticking and to cook evenly..
- Bring a pan of water to boil and add rice noodles. Simmer for a few minutes until soft. Strain..
- Serve the noodles with the vegetables on top..
Fortunately I had one pack of my favorite wok noodles at home and dinner was served. Stir-fries are so easy to make. Just throw the noodles into the boiling water, remove the heat and let them soak for a while. Our easy stir fries include the best chicken stir fry recipe, a quick beef stir fry, and plenty of vegetarian ideas. With stir fried rice or noodles, these easy-to-follow Stir-fries are the best quick meals.